Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Income Innovator HubIncome Innovator Hub

Investing

After debilitating strikes, Trump tells Houthis: Stop shooting at us and ‘we will stop shooting at you’

President Donald Trump on Monday touted the success of the U.S.’s two-week-long offensive against the Houthis in Yemen and issued a clear message: ‘Stop shooting at U.S. ships, and we will stop shooting at you.’

The Trump administration launched its operations earlier this month after the Houthi terrorist group once again renewed its threats against Israeli vessels earlier this month after Jerusalem cut off humanitarian aid headed for the Gaza Strip.

‘The Iran-backed Houthi Terrorists have been decimated by the relentless strikes over the past two weeks,’ Trump said in a post on his social media outlet Truth Social on Monday afternoon. ‘Many of their Fighters and Leaders are no longer with us.’ 

‘We hit them every day and night – Harder and harder,’ he added.

Trump said their capabilities that enable the Houthis to target shipping in the region are ‘being rapidly destroyed.’

The terrorist network, backed by Iran, began escalating its attacks on Western ships in the Red Sea following the Oct. 7, 2023, Hamas attacks on Israel. Notably, security experts have pointed out the Houthi attacks are not indiscriminate as they do not routinely target Chinese or Saudi Arabian vessels. 

Trump also issued a message to Iran on Monday and warned if the attacks do not stop, Washington will come for Tehran next. 

‘Our attacks will continue until they are no longer a threat to Freedom of Navigation,’ Trump said. ‘Otherwise, we have only just begun, and the real pain is yet to come, for both the Houthis and their sponsors in Iran.’

Trump has increased his threats issued against Iran in recent days, warning of direct military repercussions not only if it doesn’t stop arming terrorist networks, but if it continues with its nuclear ambitions. 

U.S. Central Command has not released an update about the Houthi leaders allegedly killed in the strikes or the most recent operations. 

According to Houthi representatives, three people were killed in an overnight strike around the Houthi-controlled capital of Sanaa — which the terrorist network has held its grip on since 2014, reported the Associated Press.

The strike, which apparently carried on into Monday morning, came just three days after the previous attack on Friday, which was reported to have been more ‘intense’ than previous aerial campaigns and was carried out over several locations in and around Sanaa.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS
Enter Your Information Below To Receive Latest News, And Articles.

    Stay updated with the latest news, exclusive offers, and special promotions. Sign up now and be the first to know! As a member, you'll receive curated content, insider tips, and invitations to exclusive events. Don't miss out on being part of something special.


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.
    Your information is secure and your privacy is protected. By opting in you agree to receive emails from us. Remember that you can opt-out any time, we hate spam too!

    You May Also Like

    Latest News

    WINDHAM, N.H. — It’s pouring rain Saturday morning as New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) arrives at Mary Ann’s diner in Windham, fielding calls...

    Latest News

    Former New Jersey governor Chris Christie on Wednesday announced that he would suspend his long-shot bid for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, clearing a...

    Economy

    As the baby boomer generation continues to pass their wealth onto the generations which followed them, a recent report has shown that the amount...

    Latest News

    A super PAC that has overseen much of Ron DeSantis’s presidential operation has fired its CEO less than two weeks after the previous chief...